August Days

Seems like a while since I've last posted. There just hasn't been a whole lot going on with us. As with most new parents or parents with a new baby, life is consumed with baby--as it should be! I had alluded to another blog I started that was more tailored to all things baby, but took a while to get it going, so here's the link which is accessible now if anyone is interested in my life with baby http://lilsweetp.blogspot.com/.
RT took a week off last week and got a whole host of projects crossed off his list...yee haw! My world lately has been consumed with work and Little P and not a whole lot else. I did manage to resume my personal training, which is very hard to do (not the work-out part, but the part about squeezing time before work and being realistic about how motivated I'll be during these wee hours in the winter!).
Otherwise, we've been sticking close to home and haven't really made plans for much else. We press on, and life is good.

Hanging out at home.

Walking along the Cloisters path.

She's a busy girl.

Jannu relaxing after a day at Doggie Spa.

The bus gets a nice rack!

Do you think she's getting enough to eat?

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie! glad to see your other blog is up and running, I've been waiting to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These pictures are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete