3 Month Milestone

We can't believe our little one is three months already! As RT put it, "She's weighs as much as Jannu and is longer than any fish I ever caught!" Little P has brought so much joy and amazement to our lives. Doesn't she look like she's up to some mischief? Her favorite spot is on the changing table. She does this fake cough because she knows it gets her some attention...what a stinker!
While by no means do we think we've got it figured out, things have evened out and seem more predictable than before--although as I say this, tomorrow will bring about new change and a different routine!

2 comments:

  1. Yeay! I remember feeling like 3 mos was such a turning point for me...I finally caught glimpses of a "normal" life again at least a new normal! What a cutie she is! You need to post more photos... check out all that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is exciting to read that things are improving and getting better. I am so happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete