3rd Grade Level Together Again

Some of my former teacher friends came and visited and two of them met Miss P for the first time. While there have been many different teachers on my third grade level team, these three are the ones that I have been with the longest. We used to do a lot of really fun things together outside of work to commiserate, joke around, play games, and just de-stress. If there ever were a bunch of competitive, loud (me not so much), attention-deficit-disorderly women, that would be us!
Of all the things I miss about teaching, it was the close friendships that I have made. It was really good to see my "grade level" again and catch up on everyone's lives. It was just a short trip because I had other obligations that day which was too bad. Miss P had a fun time meeting "Mommy's friends"! Thanks for making the trip over to visit. Come back soon!


The gang with Miss P (too bad her finger's up her nose).

Miss Preas...on that phone again!

Mrs. McConnell bearing gifts (as usual)!

1 comment: