Yikes!


August 31, 2009 and February 9, 2010


The countdown is definitely beginning. The other day at the gym, a lady looks at my trainer and me and says, "You're definitely slowing down, but you're form still looks good." As the pressure in my pelvis increases, it is harder to walk longer distances. Overall, I feel pretty good. It is getting more difficult to eat; as soon as I eat something it feels like it has no where to go, so I haven't been eating so much. The baby seems to be moving around a lot, but she's supposed to be less active soon with less room to be squirrely. Our doula says to mentally change our due date to March 25 rather than March 11, that way if she's "early" we'll be pleasantly surprised rather than frustrated if she's past the 11th. I think that's a great perspective to take. It alleviates some pressure because we're feeling the time crunch with so many things to still take care of.

1 comment:

  1. You still look tiny to me, for being 8 (or is it 9?) months pregnant! Kudos to you for keeping up on your workout routine too!

    ReplyDelete