It's Raining Baby Clothes!

My good friend, Kristen, offered to throw a baby shower for me. I was lucky enough to have so many friends and my sister help out--my friend, Elaine, Kathy, and sister Naomi. The really special part about this shower was that it was held at the same location as our wedding reception--at Kristen's parents' house, a truly beautiful and breathtaking location!
It was a very special time with family and close friends surrounding me and this little bundle of joy. Everything looked so elegant, classy, and beautiful. The brunch was delicious and cake and strawberries were yummy! I do remember being so hungry and getting second helpings of the food while Elaine was trying to clear my plate...I said, not yet honey!
So many special friends, whom I hadn't seen in a long time came. My mother-in-law made the trip down, my niece, and my mom were all there. The one person missing was my sister from Florida.
We received lots of goodies for the baby...a lot of cute, adorable little girl clothes. I know how fun it is to shop for little baby girls. I must confess that for a while I was starting to become obsessed with it, too!
Thank you to everyone for making this day so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment