Round Two of Showers






I was very honored to have two other special friends offer to host a baby shower for me. Marta and Christine wanted to host one for me, and we decided to do one that focused on the staff at my former elementary school where I taught, Ann Leavenworth Elementary. They were so kind in that they gave me a choice when to have this shower and instead of making two trips to Fresno, we decided to do the shower the next day!
I think I was more excited to be catching up with old friends and seeing my former colleagues than actually attending the shower, besides I really hate all that attention especially when you're opening gifts and everyone's staring at you!!!
I had such a good time. The decorations were a beach theme...very clever and so cute!
I was so touched to have Marta and Christine do this for me, and to have so many friends join in on this special day. Thank you to a great bunch of ladies! These students whose lives you touch everyday are so lucky to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment