Returning to Work

I'm sure most moms have mixed feelings about returning to work. Frankly, I couldn't wait to go back. I was looking forward to breaking up the monotony of my days. I think it would've been much harder if Little P had to go to daycare or a nanny, but she has the best "babysitter" a baby could have...her daddy! I'm slowly returning to work, going only one day and a half. My work has been so great allowing me the flexibility to pretty much set my own days and hours. RT's work is also working around our schedule, allowing him to go in later in the afternoon on Wednesdays. He still has the furlough Fridays, so I work the mornings on those days.
My first day back, I didn't really think about what RT and Little P were up to. I think I was so caught up in my work that I didn't have time to think about home. I felt kind of bad that I didn't call to check up on them. The surprising thing was that even though Little P and I spend 24/7 with each other, I actually found myself missing her a lot and couldn't wait to get back home to hold her!

No comments:

Post a Comment