My Face


Why are there close-up shots of my face? I am doing this facial procedure that is like microdermabasion (or maybe it is, not really sure). Back in July, my sister's face was massively peeling. It was a little gross, but then she explained what she was doing. When I saw her recently, I looked at her face and was so blown away at how much it improved. It looked awesome! I wanted the same results.
My face has so many sun spots from my teenage years of stupidly exploiting my skin to the sun, and always going without sunscreen doesn't help. So after almost 40 years of neglect, I'm finally starting to wise up.
So, the photos are my before pictures. Hopefully, in a few months, I'll see some amazing results. At any rate, I'm sure I'll be walking around with nasty peeling skin and grossing people out.

No comments:

Post a Comment