If They Could See Us Now...


It's early...Friday morning...my alarm starts buzzing. Then RT's radio starts blaring. Ugh...where am I? What day is it? How many more minutes can I sleep in? You know the feeling. Sad thing is, both RT and I have today off. So, why are our alarms going off?

Well, I have to get up and drive myself to SLO to meet my personal trainer, and RT's hitting the waves for some surf action. I looked over at RT, and just started laughing. I thought, who are these people in this bed?

If anyone knows me, you know that I absolutely detest exercise. It's definitely the coastal air that motivates me, and the fact that everyone here is healthy and fit. Plus, I've found an all-women's gym (no, not Curves) that I absolutely love, and my trainer is fabulous!

For years, I've been whining that I need to get in shape. It's definitely ironic that when I actually started to get serious about excercising, I found out I was pregnant! Oh yeah, I also start my yoga classes tomorrow.

We are always our worst critics, but I must give a pat on the back for being committed with my training and with RT for his dedication to the waves and personal motivation.

In case you haven't figured it out yet--these photos are not of us. Are you kidding me? Even on my best day, I couldn't look that good at the gym. Maybe someday, I'll get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment