Scrapalooza 2009




This was our 6th Annual Scrapalooza. Once again, our fourth member "Fern" did not make it this year, so the three of us were left up to our scruples to have a great fun-filled girls' weekend!

This weekend was also the time when we were able to let the cat out of the bag about my pregnancy. This weekend was equally special to me because three years ago on the same occasion, my friend KCo broke the news that she was pregnant and our baby is due around the same time that her son was born...wouldn't it be a riot if our children shared the same birthday?

I was so excited because for the first time ever, I was able to work on a baby scrapbook album for myself! I've done quite a few over the years (I think 7 of them) and have loved making them for special friends and my sister, but now it's my turn!

It's funny, because our first couple of years, we started out staying up all hours of the night; one time staying up till 4 am. As we're getting "older", we're hard-pressed to make it to midnight!!! We always have a lot of fun. I was so excited to catch up with my girlfriends, gossip, and snack the night away.

Thanks so much for hosting this year E!

No comments:

Post a Comment