Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, and Cousins, Oh My!

Being sick and having no family around was a real bummer. For those of you who are fortunate to have family close by, count your blessings! We are lucky, though, that are families are within a couple hours of driving distance. My sister and mom came out to take care of Little P the first afternoon while I was in the hospital, then my dad and nephew arrived. Everyone except my mom left, and she stayed with us for a few days. As soon as she left, RT's parents came for a visit and stayed an extra day to help out. It was nice for the family to spend some quality time with Little P! She sure loved the attention and all the "new" faces!
Grandma aka "Obachan"
Auntie aka "Aunt NeNe"
Grandpa aka "Lolo"
Cousin aka "T3"
Great Grandpa Clarence aka "Lawrence"
Mak aka "Oma" and Poppa aka "Farfar"
Little P and Poppa

No comments:

Post a Comment