A Personal Press Release

For many of you, you won't hear our news until a few more weeks yet. (I've actually posted this after we've shared the news). I just needed a way to secretly express how I've been feeling these past two weeks.
For the first few days in July, I've been feeling a little off. Not in a bad way, but things definitely feel different with my body. I have my suspicions. I think I'm pregnant. Couldn't be possible, right? After EVERYTHING we've gone through and how very little our chances of even conceiving the good ol' fasion way will actually come to fruition. Still, I can't shake this feeling that I'm pregnant. I share my concerns with RT. He jokingly says that I am trying to "will myself to become pregnant."
Before I left for my month long stay with my sister in Florida, I just had a very important appointment with my nephrologist. He was the last doctor I needed to see before we got the "green light" to officially begin trying to conceive naturally. I was so giddy when I left for my trip because he told me that there was no reason, even with my PKD, that I couldn't have kids right now.
So, what if? Just what are the chances that I will be pregnant after all? And, if that's the case, what happens next? It will be thrilling and very scary all at once. But, what if?

No comments:

Post a Comment